ACFW Conference Author Video Special
Publishers released 347,000 individual titles last year, this does not include 235,000 self-pub books and ebooks according to Bowker®
So how do you get consumers to notice and buy your book?
Videos are Key In this digital era, consumers are watching more videos than ever – in fact by 2016, the number of people who watch online videos is expected to reach 1.5 billion.
Standing out in the crowd though is remarkably difficult and growing harder by the minute. Data shows higher conversion rates for landing pages with videos than those without. Videos sell books.
For attendees of the ACFW Conference, LDP Multi-Media Services will provide:
• HighDef field shooting on location at the Conference
• Quality Voice Over or On-camera narration
• High-Quality editing incorporating copy, special effects, lighting, stock photography and music
• We will deliver final files in all video formats including mp4,.mov,.wmv,.mpeg-2. HD1080p
• One edit to add or update video with cover, logo, website address or endorsement
• Quick turnaround and special price of $500 for finished 2-3 minute video interviewing you about your writing career or your most recent release.
Who We Are At LDP, we have more than 35 years of video experience, more than 10 years on-camera experience and more than 10 years book publishing experience. More importantly, we know what it means to execute a successful book promotion campaign and understand how to meet aggressive deadlines on deliverables yet keep costs under control.
Dan Phillips, President Sports photographer/videographer /anchor/producer 10+ years. Julie Gwinn, VP Business/Content Development Fiction Publisher at major CBA house 10+ years; Marketing, advertising and public relations, content development 20+ years. Bob Kusek, VP Editing/Graphics Sports photographer producer/editor 20+ years.
To make an appointment, contact Dan Phillips at 615-517-8837 at or Julie Gwinn 615-957-3443 or ldpJulieGwinn@gmail.com.